SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Old 22-10-08, 08:00 AM   #1
krhall

Default WSB at Brands no more!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...es/7680952.stm
Old 22-10-08, 08:14 AM   #2
G
Mega Poster

Default Re: WSB at Brands no more!

Could be a case of them having it good for too long.......or F G Sport taking the wee.

Strange
Old 22-10-08, 08:27 AM   #3
Alpinestarhero

Well, thats one weekend in the summer that I won't know what to do with myself...i was looking forward to cheering on Tom Sykes from paddock hill bend. Ah, brands hatch memories:

1) foggy taking superpole in 1999. Still not sure how he pulled that trick out of the bag in the last sector

2) Hizzy's down-time in the gravel trap at paddock hill bend. I've never been so scared for someone I don;t actualy know in my life

3) shakey's double; he stopped at paddock hill bend, we cheered until we could cheer no more!

4) 1999 again, chris walker's BSB kwak conking out on the sighting lap at the bottom of paddock hill bend. He looked like he was gonna sit that one out.....but paddock hill bend posse wouldnt accept that; i spent a whole airhorn getting him to run up the hill back to the pits!!!

5)James toselands double. Oh, what a day. what a day indeed
Old 22-10-08, 08:07 PM   #4
trickywoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinestarhero View Post
Well, thats one weekend in the summer that I won't know what to do with myself...i was looking forward to cheering on Tom Sykes from paddock hill bend. Ah, brands hatch memories:

1) foggy taking superpole in 1999. Still not sure how he pulled that trick out of the bag in the last sector

2) Hizzy's down-time in the gravel trap at paddock hill bend. I've never been so scared for someone I don;t actualy know in my life

3) shakey's double; he stopped at paddock hill bend, we cheered until we could cheer no more!

4) 1999 again, chris walker's BSB kwak conking out on the sighting lap at the bottom of paddock hill bend. He looked like he was gonna sit that one out.....but paddock hill bend posse wouldnt accept that; i spent a whole airhorn getting him to run up the hill back to the pits!!!

5)James toselands double. Oh, what a day. what a day indeed
Yep. 2007 did totally rock for sure.

Altho there is talk of the transatlantic races coming back...........