SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 12-11-09, 12:33 AM   #1
CLARKYsv

Default Hi I'm New.... AND I HAVEN'T GOT AN SV *GASP*

Hi the names CLARKY (a couple of you might know me from Essexbikers)

I am currently on an L licence BUT..... I am looking for get an sv once I pass (POINTY) with black frame... most likely a naked although I am liking a fully faired with the custom fairing I've seen from Germany.

I am looking to do my test in the next month or two (Passed my CBT last year in the snow... so why the hell not pass my main test aswell )

Hope to see alot of you around and If I am passed and get the bike in time I hope to be tagging along for the to scotland rideout... Afterwards I will be organising a rideout for the coast of England + Coast of Ireland + Snowdonia, Lake district, Brecon Beacons... the works.

P.S.

http://www.justgiving.com/Essex-Swansea

A load of us (Mostly L platers) are going from Essex to Swansea on the 20th of November in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity. If you feel like donating then please do

P.P.S

If you have an SV for sale...... suck up to me.. cause I WILL be looking over the next couple of months

Last edited by CLARKYsv; 12-11-09 at 12:39 AM.
CLARKYsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-09, 12:34 AM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Hi I'm New.... AND I HAVEN'T GOT AN SV *GASP*

not another noobie ffs. Didnt we close the door behind that other one?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-09, 12:34 AM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Only playing mate,welcome to the Org. Watchout for that spiderman dude, he's a bit odd apparently.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 12-11-09, 12:37 AM   #4
CLARKYsv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Only playing mate,welcome to the Org. Watchout for that spiderman dude, he's a bit odd apparently.
I warn you.... I know how to slap.....

Just let me set off 2 days ahead so I can catch up with you!!!!

Forgot to mention a bit more about me....

I'm 22, I've been driving for coming up to 5 years. Me and my brother decided that we wanted to get bikes... so we did. Although he's passed his test and got an ER5... pffttt!!!!

I'm a manager within the NHS and I'm a Photographer www.csc-photography.com

Anything else you want to know..... PM ME... cause the rest if private

haha
Old 12-11-09, 12:40 AM   #5
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

nicely got a plug in for your website in your 2nd post. Good work sir.

You'll fit right in here.
Old 12-11-09, 12:42 AM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedplay View Post
Oh yeah,

watch out for spiderman, hes a bit ...

...odd...
see.
Old 12-11-09, 12:42 AM   #7
CLARKYsv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
nicely got a plug in for your website in your 2nd post. Good work sir.

You'll fit right in here.
Its more to show people what I do... I've actually slowed the company down recently as my management work is taking up the majority of my time. I'm not really accepting many enquiries at the moment unfortunately.

But Meh

How often do you guys organise mass SV rideouts?
Old 12-11-09, 12:42 AM   #8
davepreston

excuse my ignorance but where tf is canvery island
and welome to the org/hell populated but the social misfits of the biking world, if your normal your not welcome if your a homicideal maniac your acceptable if your a complete loon your an average orger
Old 12-11-09, 12:44 AM   #9
CLARKYsv

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepreston View Post
excuse my ignorance but where tf is canvery island
and welome to the org/hell populated but the social misfits of the biking world, if your normal your not welcome if your a homicideal maniac your acceptable if your a complete loon your an average orger
In answer to your question......

I hate chavs... I love sunday roasts.... but I drink milk on a thursday....

P.S.

I can see Southend-On-Sea from my window.

Old 12-11-09, 12:49 AM   #10
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLARKYsv View Post
How often do you guys organise mass SV rideouts?
Regional ones are every now and then, depending on what peeps are up to. More in the nice weather of course. Get yourself over to the Essex Lounge Section and say hi in there. Great mix of peeps over your way.

Then theres the Org Annual Rideout, this years was in Essex! See the AR sections for highlights of the past ones and details of next years. The pics will give you an insight into the Org sillyness. We get 100 odd bikes on the AR now days and next years will only be bigger and better than before.

And Dave... canvey island is near France. I thought you'd have known that much.