SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 05-12-07, 10:42 AM   #1
FG1

Default Textile jackets and trousers for sale

As I am trying to slim my wardrobe down I am selling off:
Frank Thomas Strike II jacket in red and black with a hint of white. SizMedium and in good condition.
Frank Thomas Strike II pants in red and black with a hint of white. Size Medium and in excellent condition.
Hein Gerrick jacket with the star type design on it in rd and black. Size Medium and in excellent condition.

Ideally I would like to sell the Frank Thomas stuff as a set.

Not sure exactly what to ask so I will leave it to yourselves to offer what you think is a reasonable price if interested.

Posting Rules