SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-09-07, 12:05 PM   #1
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

Default Management Consultants initialise robust Northern Rock recovery strategy going forward

Savers with Northern Rock were today reassured that the recent crisis at the troubled building society had finally been averted.

A team of Management Consultants have issued the following memo to Senior Executives regarding a recovery plan.
"I want you to touch base and give me a ballpark figure for the core competency deliverables of our knowledge base - be proactive not reactive and bring it to the table so that we can do some blue-sky thinking outside the box without moving the goalposts or pushing the envelope - that way we can take client focus to the next level going forward, to prioritize a robust win-win situation, provided we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet, facilitating policy concepts and offering balanced management paradigm shifts."
As soon as they heard the statement, the crowds of impatient savers gathered at all branches of the Society immediately began to disperse. One of them, Albert Ripplesworth,78, speaking outside the Hull branch of Northern Rock said he was "relieved that at last someone is calling a spade a spade and we can now look forward to it all getting sorted out."

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote