View Single Post
Old 24-05-12, 09:50 AM   #1
Mark_h
Mega Poster

Default Rideout plans and general chit chat

Seeing as how we seem to not only have some activity in here but actually sustaining it perhaps we need to re-instill a bit of thread discipline.

Currently each ride-out idea turns into a huge rambling thread so anyone coming across it will find it difficult to actually work out if a ride-out is taking place and if so when/where etc. (I'm just as guilty as the rest of you!!)

Not wishing to start being unreasonable but may I suggest the following:-

Rideout threads that get started are constrained to where/when/who info. General "bugger me it's hot" or similar stuff should have a thread of it's own or better still go into the mega-thread section at the top.

Not sure if the moderators of the forum are still active but if they are it may be worth having a bit of a tidy-up of the stickies to celebrate the GM new-dawn.

Happy to be declared an idiot and ignored (I'm used to it) if everyone else is happy with it all just the way it is.
Aliquid prudentissimus delectabiles et intelligentes in adamasset lingua.
Mark_h is offline   Reply With Quote