SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 10-02-06, 07:19 PM   #61
BIG Al

I'l still be going, will meet either at at HG or straight through to kinross @11.00am
A member of the thistle club recommeded a hotel/pub in St Andrews with good food Ni might know it. At the ice cream shop (on your Left) straight through along to the end of the road headin for the coast then turn right and its down that road a bit on the right he says it looks tiny from the outside with a tiny bar but restaurant is big and the food realy good he can't remember the name but says there's a very low wall in front of it and that bikers are welcome. Do you know of it Ni?
Old 11-02-06, 12:07 AM   #62
big_red

Default Re: Re-confirm

[quote="scooby2102"]Confirm for definite who's all goin on Sunday

I will still be out here in the north sea but I hope you all have a great time, I don't know what the weather is like at home but it is a wee bit chilly out here, ice cream! think you would be better with a wee nip of the good stuff
Old 11-02-06, 12:10 AM   #63
northwind
Mega Poster

If it's anything like it's been the last couple of days, it'll be ace... This is the sort of day that gets you out of the winter riding drek and back ito proper riding like a fa**y
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-06, 12:56 AM   #64
pictonabike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG Al
I'l still be going, will meet either at at HG or straight through to kinross @11.00am
A member of the thistle club recommeded a hotel/pub in St Andrews with good food Ni might know it. At the ice cream shop (on your Left) straight through along to the end of the road headin for the coast then turn right and its down that road a bit on the right he says it looks tiny from the outside with a tiny bar but restaurant is big and the food realy good he can't remember the name but says there's a very low wall in front of it and that bikers are welcome. Do you know of it Ni?
I have not got a clue where that might be other than to think he may have been describing the same place we went in November - we can work out some place come Sunday - there are one or two possibilities - see you all at Kinross - I'm really looking forward to visiting st andrews
Old 11-02-06, 03:24 PM   #65
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

sad to say I'm going to give it a miss, working away is killing me, Sad to say I'm putting my girlfriend first...

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-06, 03:24 PM   #66
kazglasgow

Hello Folks ,

Sorry but its another knockback from me.

I have been gagging " to ride like a f***y" ( )after a coupla months commuting day after day after day, just me , all alone, day after day.....
......but i will make it up to you ,what,well, I can bring some individual fruit trifles etc. ( or Double 99's? .....aw feck what have I said!)

Enjoy and be safe the roads are feckin NASTY slippy.

Cheers (daytime drinking, tsk! )

Andy
Old 11-02-06, 04:54 PM   #67
Scooby Drew

Guys, I have been off work with a stomach bug for a couple days and am sorry to say that I'm not going to make it Have fun
Old 11-02-06, 06:45 PM   #68
scooby2102

awe whits happenin here, droppin oot like fly's in a clean room
Old 11-02-06, 07:02 PM   #69
Blue Flame
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Drew
Guys, I have been off work with a stomach bug for a couple days and am sorry to say that I'm not going to make it Have fun
Yeah Yeah.

'Excuse note's'.... in abundance cos the weather forecast isn't perfect

Previous >> K3 SV650S - Candy Copper;Lower Fairing Set;Fender Extender; Powerbronze Screen; HEL Braided Lines;
Blue Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-06, 09:25 PM   #70
scooby2102

We must be "Real Bikers", eh Grant, who cares aboot the weather