SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 06-04-06, 09:07 AM   #1
DanAbnormal

Default Alton cafe last night........

I managed to turn up at about 8 and most people had gone already but I saw a couple of SV's there last night but being the shy type I just lurked in the dark corners! There was a cuvy blue 650s and a nakes sv1000 riden by a guy with a dpm combat jacket. If it was you...I'll try to say hi next time.

Will be going next week too.
Old 06-04-06, 09:27 AM   #2
Grinch

It will pick up more as the weather does, and people will be there long once the sun stays up longer. I go past that way on the travels home, was thinking of poping past. Might do next week.
Old 06-04-06, 08:45 PM   #3
trickywoos

Guy in the combat jacket - if black,grey and white, was Kitkat. Bike was a Black Naked Thou right?

I missed out, friend had emotional emergency, otherwise I would have been over!!

See you next week!

(P.S Did you do Lord Derby too?)
Old 07-04-06, 12:42 PM   #4
DanAbnormal

Hey Tricky, yes that's the fella. Sort of urban combat jacket. Not sure of the colour of his SV as it was dark by the time he got there.

I'll be there next week as well. Was going to do Lord Derby but started to get quite nipply so buggered off home in favour of a cup of cocoa and the love of a good woman!

See you there bud. By the way if you see me just come and talk otherwise I'll just wander round like a lost sheep. Don't ask but I'm always shy in big crowds. Honest!
Old 14-04-06, 09:47 PM   #5
madmalc

Default will be at alton this week

Shoulb be going to alton cafe on wednesday if the weather is half decent and I can get away from work early enough, come say hi... blue k5(i think) with a quil exhaust.
Old 16-04-06, 09:27 PM   #6
Frank O

Don't forget to pop in and invite me Malc , Leave Dan'o' at Odiham this time though, he just holds us up .
Old 17-04-06, 09:21 AM   #7
Peter Henry

Trickywoos wrote:

Quote:
(P.S Did you do Lord Derby too?)
I say,I believe that is just a scurrilous rumour. He never even met the chap! :P
Old 03-05-06, 07:55 PM   #8
Mark_h
Mega Poster

Just got back from being there tonight. About 4 million bikes ( OK probably closer to 2-300, but plenty). didn't see many SVs apart from one X reg with a fancy paint job. Being the shy and retiring type I wandered about with my burger and managed to not say a word to anyone. Perhaps we should establish an SV corner where all us shy forum members can lurk and once we have made the "secret sign" we could even strike up a conversation.

And what a fantastic set of roads. Went via Basingstoke and the A3xx and came back via Odium on the B3yyy. Managed to collect a few bugs on the visor, so spring has definately sprung so lets look forward to many warm dry evenings and much more of the same.

If you see me there with my Blue Naked, Red jacket, half eaten burger and no friends, please come and say hello.

Cheers,
Mark
Aliquid prudentissimus delectabiles et intelligentes in adamasset lingua.
Mark_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 01:32 PM   #9
DanAbnormal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_h
we could even strike up a conversation.
I say steady on old chap!

I haven't been for a while as I'm always at the gym on Wednesdays lately. Will see how the weather is this wed.

Dan