SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 08-02-08, 01:24 AM   #1
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default goodbye

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7233671.stm

Don't bother trying to come back.

I don't have a problem with race/religion etc. but if you expect me to respect you. respect me first.

This guy is so out of touch with reality he has a justifiable insanity defence. Terrorist, no chance of ever being a real player. patsy for the press/ politicians etc.
Old 08-02-08, 07:16 AM   #2
blueto

Default Re: goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7233671.stm

Don't bother trying to come back.

I don't have a problem with race/religion etc. but if you expect me to respect you. respect me first.

This guy is so out of touch with reality he has a justifiable insanity defence. Terrorist, no chance of ever being a real player. patsy for the press/ politicians etc.

hear hear !
Old 08-02-08, 07:19 AM   #3
Defender

..........hope this guys leaves as well (not much chance). Perhaps he could go to Saudi Arabia:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7233335.stm

The Archbishop of Canterbury has come under fire after appearing to back the adoption of Sharia law in the UK.
Old 08-02-08, 08:21 AM   #4
Kinvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
..........hope this guys leaves as well (not much chance). Perhaps he could go to Saudi Arabia:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7233335.stm

The Archbishop of Canterbury has come under fire after appearing to back the adoption of Sharia law in the UK.
At then end of the day his viewpoint doesn't really carry much weight. This country doesn't follow christian values (i.e. the 10 commandments) so the only reason why he's saying this has got to be for headlines.
Old 08-02-08, 08:29 AM   #5
Mike2165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig View Post
At then end of the day his viewpoint doesn't really carry much weight. This country doesn't follow christian values (i.e. the 10 commandments) so the only reason why he's saying this has got to be for headlines.

Agreed, but there's enough racial tension at the moment without someone in his position suggesting a way to make matters worse. What planet does he live on?
Old 08-02-08, 09:58 AM   #6
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2165 View Post
Agreed, but there's enough racial tension at the moment without someone in his position suggesting a way to make matters worse. What planet does he live on?
Obviously the planet God (with a capital G)

Isnt't is suspicious that someone with an interest in Religion (hes the MD of one of the biggest Religious Companies, erm, Organisations in this country)

If he can influence things to get provisions made for Muslims, then its a better case in the future for getting special exemptions for Christians.

If what he is suggesting ever happens, I am going to claim that as a Jedi, I am entitled to cut peoples arms off in bar-room brawls........

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-08, 10:16 AM   #7
Demonz

I doubt he will be happy with that picture leading the story Dont you just love the media.
Old 08-02-08, 10:23 AM   #8
Welsh_Wizard

I love that picture of him..

I can imagine him and all his cronies sitting around their temple doleing out scare stories to one another when this was snapped..

"...its was a cold dark night and infidel virgins were sleeping Ar Ar Ar" (cue Count Duckula laugh..)
Old 08-02-08, 10:40 AM   #9
Demonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Wizard View Post
I love that picture of him..

I can imagine him and all his cronies sitting around their temple doleing out scare stories to one another when this was snapped..

"...its was a cold dark night and infidel virgins were sleeping Ar Ar Ar" (cue Count Duckula laugh..)
Exactly - he would make a great pirate. I can just see him being shipped off to the states, changing his ways, and becoming a celebrity film star....
Old 08-02-08, 10:40 AM   #10
G
Mega Poster

He wont be sent anywhere as the Human Rights brigade will come out in force.

Hell they will probably give him asylum again and provide him with another 6 bedroom house, forgetting that they have already given him one for his massive family to live in rent and tax free, whilst claiming various benefits adding upto £200k a year.

How this man and radicals like him can be allowed into and then to stay in this country is beyond me.
G is offline   Reply With Quote