SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

Old 05-01-10, 10:00 PM   #1
Gabriel2k

Default East Sussex Bikers

Anybody on these forums live in East Sussex and would like to get together for some rideouts once the weather improves?

I notice we dont really have a group, the nearest one is SELKENT, if there were enough of us we could perhaps set one up.
Old 05-01-10, 11:02 PM   #2
cF^

Default Re: East Sussex Bikers

Yes defo! I've been wondering where I belong as it seems neither selkent or guildford massive are anywhere near me. I'm actually right on the East/West Sussex border but technically i'm East
Old 13-01-10, 12:52 PM   #3
Gabriel2k

Surely it cant be just the two of us in the whole of East Sussex, come on guys make yourself known!
Old 14-01-10, 07:17 AM   #4
craigs23

I'm from West Sussex, not sure if us Westsiders can mingle with the Eastsiders. I do commute down to Hove each day mind...
Old 14-01-10, 02:00 PM   #5
Gabriel2k

Whilst I do not personally approve of you "Westies" I am sure we can extend the search from East Sussex to the whole of Sussex.
Old 14-01-10, 09:24 PM   #6
craigs23

Sounds like a plan. Don't think I've ventured that far into East Sussex before so will be up for some rideouts further afield once I've got an SV myself that is.

Long way off yet, but how about a forum based trip over to Hastings in May? Haven't been there before...
Old 15-01-10, 07:44 AM   #7
cF^

I know there's some more Sussex based riders on here, I think they're lurking!
I'll be up for rides whereever once the weather turns! Rye is also meant to be a good destination to end up due to the decent roads into it I've heard.
Old 15-01-10, 02:40 PM   #8
Gabriel2k

I live in Bexhill which is right next to Hastings, I think the best ride in the area would be out of Hastings towards rye along the A259, lots of bikers congragate in Rye, then out of Rye towards Ashford along the A259 again then the A2070. The B2244 heading North from Sedlescombe is also a good ride.

Ive ridden the B2244 once with a mate and enjoyed it but thats the end of my riding experience with others. All i seem to do is commuting.

Of course in May Hastings has the May day bikers run!
Old 15-01-10, 03:51 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I am often found taking a blast to Brighton and surroundings in the nicer weather, be good to know a few of you down that way that know some nice roads.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-10, 09:54 PM   #10
Gabriel2k

When the weather improves we shall have to arrange something, seems like at the moment the weather is either snowing or ****ing it down.

Any of you guys round Brighton know any good runs round there?