SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 02-01-12, 04:45 PM   #1
ian505050

Default SPYKE 2 Piece Leather Suit Black/Silver/White Size 54 Euro

SPYKE 2 Piece Leather Suit Black/Silver/White

Size 54 Euro

I am 6 foot and medium build (12.5 Stone) and they fit fine. I will list the exact measurements in the next few days.

Like Brand New, Not really even worn in yet.

No scuff marks, not been down the road or sat on abrasive surfaces ect..

The leathers have an RRP of £599.99 when they were released and are very good quality if you read reviews.

This advert is for a 2 piece Spyke Flash suit which is constructed from the highest quality italian cowhide at 1.4 mm thickness and features an antiseptic liner, double thickness leather on seat and knees for added durability, Airguard stretch shoulder segment, large leather back stretch panel, stretch inserts in sleeves, crotch, thigh and backs of knees, CE approved armour in the shoulders, knees and elbows, 360 degree connecting zip.

Photo below showa a 1 piece but it gives you the idea

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=2+p...1t:429,r:0,s:0

Front View

All Zips work as they should

Elasticated bum section (helps fitment if you have a fat ass)

Elasticated waste

Quality Stitching

Ass view

Chest View

Chest stretch points (ideal for fat and skinny people)

Back view

Logo

Shoulder stretch point

Item can be delivered nationwide for £12.00

or

collected from Leeds LS28 (or delivered in person if you live local enough)

Paypal payment or Bank Transfer.

Best advice is go try size 54 Spyke Leathers in a shop, look at the £600 price tag then buy from me.

J & S Currently have a few sets of these reduced to £299.99

so............

£199.99 or Make me an Offer.

PM me if interested or call 07814967650

ianwilson5050@hotmail.com

Last edited by ian505050; 02-01-12 at 04:52 PM.