SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

View Poll Results: How often do you get drunk???
2-3 times a week? 6 18.75%
once a week?? 4 12.50%
2-3 times a month??? 22 68.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-11-06, 11:35 PM   #1
riktherider

Default being drunk.....good or not

i am typing this message while drunk and i feel great im just seeing wheather or not other people feel this good when drunk?? i currently ahve no bike to ride as it is off the ropad so no moaning about not rising the bike in the morning. BUT.......

how often do you get drunk????

i generlly get drunk about 2 times a week. but i am a student after all

i wuv you guys. oh man i am soooo drunk. every heard drunk versus stone on virgin radio awsome. might wwel;l apply to the. i think i am drunk enough. a good 8 cans of bodingotns, and also mgiht hit the good old town of bournemouth a bit later, im not sure yet. thin i shall walk as i havnt got a bike yet. oh and tyou l;oy....DO NOT DRINK AND RIDE!!!!!!

good wishes to you all.

byse bye
Old 30-11-06, 11:44 PM   #2
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

Is your keyboard drunk as well?
Old 30-11-06, 11:52 PM   #3
riktherider

well....i think the combination of being drunk a a keyboard doesnt go together quite well.... but it is quite nice being drunk. i feel sooo much more relaxed.
Old 30-11-06, 11:54 PM   #4
Jester666

Once a week at least!

But have just discovered the pleasures of a better (Read not so 'orrible) hangover by drinking lots of Guinness!!. Gives you rabbit dropping poo though!!
Old 30-11-06, 11:58 PM   #5
riktherider

i got drunk on guiniss last week...not a hangover what so ever!!! thats why i drnk bitter all the time...and also some stout
Old 01-12-06, 12:02 AM   #6
timwilky
Mega Poster

Have a good strong coffee and tomorrow please analyse why you drink like that and why you need to brag about it.

Yes we have all been young and had a few to many. But I have seen people go one too many, one too many times and allowed booze to ruin their lives. You sound like you are already making excuses for your drinking.

god I sound like an advert for AA. I am not. I too drank too much in my youth, but I still enjoy a drink and have the occasional bender. But I had a father in law who was an alcy. Seeing him being thrown out of pubs for sponging drinks off strangers, living rough in the salvation army hostel. When he had a flat we furnished it for him and he sold his telly, microwave and fridge for booze. My missus went to change clean his flat once and found the bed to be soaking in urine.

I had another friend, public school, dropped out of the system at 18 and was rescued by his father to run one of his carpet shops. One day he robs the takings and goes on yet another bender and his sacked. 2 days later is arrested for drink driving with his 3 month old daughter in the car. He now is also a down and out. 10 O levels, A levels and a fluent french and german speaker. Can he get a job. No because he can't because he will not dry out.

So please slow down. The incidious thing about a booze dependancy is that it sneaks up on you. You think you are its maser until you find out you are its bitch
Old 01-12-06, 12:06 AM   #7
Razor

Can't vote I don't drink... I used to, but I'd rather not talk about it.
Old 01-12-06, 12:13 AM   #8
Rob S (Yella)

Havn't been properly drunk for years, I might get a bit tipsy at Christmas but that's about it. I can get randomly drink/drug tested at work so don't drink that much anymore as I don't want instant dismissal.
Old 01-12-06, 12:16 AM   #9
riktherider

admitidly you need to know your l,imits...and i doo. i have had too much so i have stiooed, peope need to ahve sekf control, when peeople go over the top u tend to find that they hve no self control. its the same with everything else. take shopping for example. some popele have bad habbits shop oo much and get into loads of debts. down to self conrtrol again.
Old 01-12-06, 12:39 AM   #10
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S (Yella)
Havn't been properly drunk for years, I might get a bit tipsy at Christmas but that's about it. I can get randomly drink/drug tested at work so don't drink that much anymore as I don't want instant dismissal.
That sounds harsh, where do you work?

(My names Steve, and I'm an alcoholic)

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote