SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 24-07-15, 07:21 PM   #1
JonSV

Default Tyre Fitting in Bristol or Swindon

As title, anyone know of somewhere that will do a good job of fitting and balancing tyres to loose wheels? Pro tyre have quoted £15 per wheel which seems a bit steep to me, or is that reasonable?
Old 24-07-15, 08:00 PM   #2
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Default Re: Tyre Fitting in Bristol or Swindon

Bike Treads in Swindon is my recommendation. I've been using them for years and always had good service. They are fine with loose wheels or ride in ride out. They always have a tyre available and you don't need to book, I never do, but its always worth a phone call first to ensure they have what you want. Can't remember what they charge for fitting, but its never bothered me as the total price is always reasonable.

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-15, 08:12 PM   #3
JonSV

Default Re: Tyre Fitting in Bristol or Swindon

Thanks squirrel, I'll give them a bell in the morning. I already have the tyres so just need them fitting.