SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 02-06-05, 08:16 AM   #11
pljharvey

yeah, this 0% finance is a great deal, definitely.

If i was to go for that, I'd need to find a good dealer to buy from too, as a lot of people on here seem to have some level of hatred towards John Pease, which is obviously there for a reason.

I'll have a look about though, once I check out a couple 2nd hand, I'll then decide whether I think I'm goinna get stung or not

cheers for the help Mac - I'll post up any more queries as and when they arise (and trust me they will!)

anyways, I got a job interview this arvo, so if that pulls through maybe a brand new bike won't be too far off my reach.

Paul

(I've just jinxed myself now!)
Old 02-06-05, 12:55 PM   #12
SVeeedy Gonzales

Try George White in London - I bought a used 54 plate K4 back in February with 1800 miles on it for £3400. 53 plate is almost out of Suzi warranty plus you've little/no protection in a private sale... there's loads of better deals out there... try MCN bikemart or biketrader - http://www.autotrader.co.uk/BIKES/ and you'll get a good idea of prices. There are always people asking well over the odds.
Old 02-06-05, 12:58 PM   #13
SVeeedy Gonzales

Default Re: aS PER

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmacsv650
The additional bonus of buying new is new tyres
Yeah, but they're gonna be dunlop d220's - awful, can't wait to get mine changed this weekend after a few 1000 sliding miles
Old 06-06-05, 03:48 PM   #14
minky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeeedy Gonzales
Try George White in London

Definatelly reccomend them, I bought from their Swindon showroom, called them asking the retail checking up on Fowlups // I mean Fowlers and they offered me one for £300 less

Oh and agreed, the standard tyres are shocking!